June 5, 2011. Dear Diary: Crawling on the filthy floor, dodging needles, old cigarette butts, and moldy fast food wrappers, I was on my hands and knees today looking for a tooth. An expensive tooth. Well, more accurately, an expensive dental crown that fell out of my son’s mouth a couple of days ago.… Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Pre-Order the new edition of my book now!
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- Media Coverage
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Amber's Story
- Let's Clear Some Thangs Up!
- Alexa's Story
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...