June 5, 2011. Dear Diary: Crawling on the filthy floor, dodging needles, old cigarette butts, and moldy fast food wrappers, I was on my hands and knees today looking for a tooth. An expensive tooth. Well, more accurately, an expensive dental crown that fell out of my son’s mouth a couple of days ago.… Read More
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is Tiffany Jenkins?
- Jordan's Story, Recovering Beautifully.
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 10 Ways To Be a Kick A** Step Parent.
- Media Coverage
- Coco's Story - Recovering Beautifully.
- Shelby's Story - Recovering Beautifully.