Two years into my undergraduate degree at the most prestigious university in the PNW, I was renting an apartment with my best friend and teammate a couple miles from campus and was finally independent. I was finally free to eat what I want, act how I want, and do what I want to do; needless…Read More
- Misty on I have a bonus daughter…
- Juggling The Jenkins - Virtual Life Coach | Omar Pinto Coaching on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
- Juggling the Jenkins with Tiffany Jenkins – The SHAIR Podcast on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
- Matthew A Tucker on Story Submissions Wanted!
- Anonymous on Sylvia Rose’ Story – Recovering Beautifully
#addiction #enabling #life . AA abuse acid addict addiction alcoholic alcoholism Alechias story Annie anxiety autism Bayside Community Church Blog brittany's story business cleaning dana's story depression desperation discipline domestic violence drugs easter eating disorder eating disorders egg hunt embarassing enabling family food addiction forgiveness Funny god gratitude hope I insomnia inspiration isolation itworks jail Juggling the jenkins jugglingthejenkins juggling the jenkis kirstas story kylie letter to myself links lipsense Love lularoe Marriage MAT meditation mental health momblogmonday motherhood my secret life organizing overcoming adversity postpartum anxiety postpartum depression ppa ppd pregnancy recovering beautifully recovery Rehab relapse Relationships sanity second chances seizure self harm self help series sex addiction shelbys story Stepparrenting substance abuse support the toolbox thrive Tiffany Jenkins tips tools triumph two faced wine