When I was one year old, my dad was a high rise window cleaner and my Mom, a school bus driver. We owned our home, paid our mortgage, visited with family and lived a fairly normal life. Until my dad did not strap himself in, and fell off of a high rise building. Fortunately he… Read More
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is Tiffany Jenkins?
- Miranda's Story, Recovering Beautifully
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Jordan's Story, Recovering Beautifully.
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- Coco's Story - Recovering Beautifully.
- A Collection of Soul-Feeding Links to Follow, BEFORE You Lose Your Mind.