When I was one year old, my dad was a high rise window cleaner and my Mom, a school bus driver. We owned our home, paid our mortgage, visited with family and lived a fairly normal life. Until my dad did not strap himself in, and fell off of a high rise building. Fortunately he… Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Pre-Order the new edition of my book now!
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Media Coverage
- Amber's Story
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- Alexa's Story
- I have a bonus daughter...