In 2009 I had my first stint in rehab. I have a very vivid memory of a time when our counselor gathered us all into a room and had us sit in chairs that were placed in various places throughout the space. He dimmed the lights, asked us to close our eyes, and began talking us… Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Pre-Order the new edition of my book now!
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- Media Coverage
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Amber's Story
- Let's Clear Some Thangs Up!
- Alexa's Story
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...