It was September 11th, 2009. I slowly and painfully opened my eyes to see a screenshot of the Twin Towers collapsing on the news in a memorial tribute they were conducting. I wanted to feel empathy for the pain these people were experiencing, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t feel anything. Because in my own life,… Read More
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is Tiffany Jenkins?
- Miranda's Story, Recovering Beautifully
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Jordan's Story, Recovering Beautifully.
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- Coco's Story - Recovering Beautifully.
- A Collection of Soul-Feeding Links to Follow, BEFORE You Lose Your Mind.