***Domestic Violence*** Have you ever made a decision in your life that was so large that it not only changed the direction of your life, but also the lives of those around you? I have. Twice. However, you wouldn’t know it by looking at me. I’m your average mom: I have three kids, a nice…Read More
- Misty on I have a bonus daughter…
- Juggling The Jenkins - Virtual Life Coach | Omar Pinto Coaching on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
- Juggling the Jenkins with Tiffany Jenkins – The SHAIR Podcast on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
- Matthew A Tucker on Story Submissions Wanted!
- Anonymous on Sylvia Rose’ Story – Recovering Beautifully
#addiction #enabling #life . AA abuse acid addict addiction alcoholic alcoholism Alechias story Annie anxiety autism Bayside Community Church Blog brittany's story business cleaning dana's story depression desperation discipline domestic violence drugs easter eating disorder eating disorders egg hunt embarassing enabling family food addiction forgiveness Funny god gratitude hope I insomnia inspiration isolation itworks jail Juggling the jenkins jugglingthejenkins juggling the jenkis kirstas story kylie letter to myself links lipsense Love lularoe Marriage MAT meditation mental health momblogmonday motherhood my secret life organizing overcoming adversity postpartum anxiety postpartum depression ppa ppd pregnancy recovering beautifully recovery Rehab relapse Relationships sanity second chances seizure self harm self help series sex addiction shelbys story Stepparrenting substance abuse support the toolbox thrive Tiffany Jenkins tips tools triumph two faced wine