To love an addict is one of the heartbreaking positions anyone could be in. You spend years building a bond with this person, and in the blink of an eye, they are someone else. Someone you no longer recognize. It’s their face, their voice, their hands and their smile; but the person they used to be is… Read More
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is Tiffany Jenkins?
- Miranda's Story, Recovering Beautifully
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Jordan's Story, Recovering Beautifully.
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- Coco's Story - Recovering Beautifully.
- A Collection of Soul-Feeding Links to Follow, BEFORE You Lose Your Mind.