From as early as I can remember, I’ve never felt comfortable in my own skin. The outsides never matched the insides. I had it all growing up. Love from my parents, privileges, opportunities, and material items. Yet somehow, I was never happy and always wanted more. From a very young age I acted out,…Read More
- Laura Gravett on The Next Time…….
- Anja on Dear Technology: You Are Kinda Ruining My Life.
- Deb on Story Submissions Wanted!
- Amanda fenner on You Have To Watch This Message On Marriage. (Bayside Community Church)
- Jodi L Arehart on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
#addiction #enabling #life abuse addiction alcoholism anxiety Bayside Community Church Blog cleaning depression drugs easter eating disorder eating disorders egg hunt embarassing family forgiveness Funny god hope inspiration isolation jail Juggling the jenkins jugglingthejenkins letter to myself Marriage meditation mental health motherhood organizing ppd pregnancy recovering beautifully recovery Rehab Relationships sanity self harm Stepparrenting substance abuse Tiffany Jenkins tips two faced