From as early as I can remember, I’ve never felt comfortable in my own skin. The outsides never matched the insides. I had it all growing up. Love from my parents, privileges, opportunities, and material items. Yet somehow, I was never happy and always wanted more. From a very young age I acted out,… Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Pre-Order the new edition of my book now!
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Media Coverage
- Amber's Story
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- Alexa's Story
- I have a bonus daughter...