I realize I don’t owe anyone an explanation, so I’d like to get that out of the way first. I am completely aware that I am not responsible for how people perceive me — especially when their perceptions are askew. Full disclosure, this isn’t for them—it’s for me. Why is it important that I defend… Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Pre-Order the new edition of my book now!
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- Media Coverage
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Amber's Story
- Let's Clear Some Thangs Up!
- Alexa's Story
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...