According to Wikipedia.org, the definition of “parenting” is as follows: “Parenting or child rearing is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, financial, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood.” Jesus, that sounds serious. I mean, that’s a lot of responsibility, and since it’s my job to “support” and… Read More
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is Tiffany Jenkins?
- Jordan's Story, Recovering Beautifully.
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 10 Ways To Be a Kick A** Step Parent.
- Coco's Story - Recovering Beautifully.
- I have a bonus daughter...
- Media Coverage