Happy Monday friends! I wanted to take an opportunity to talk about being a step parent, and what it means to me. I have a 6 year old bonus daughter. I don’t like calling her a stepdaughter. The term “step parent” has never made much sense to me. I find that perhaps “Step-up Parent” would…Read More
- Mom Uung on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
- Misty on I have a bonus daughter…
- Juggling The Jenkins - Virtual Life Coach | Omar Pinto Coaching on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
- Juggling the Jenkins with Tiffany Jenkins – The SHAIR Podcast on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
- Matthew A Tucker on Story Submissions Wanted!
#addiction #enabling #life . AA abuse acid addict addiction alcoholic alcoholism Alechias story Annie anxiety autism Bayside Community Church Blog brittany's story business cleaning dana's story depression desperation discipline domestic violence drugs easter eating disorder eating disorders egg hunt embarassing enabling family food addiction forgiveness Funny god gratitude hope I insomnia inspiration isolation itworks jail Juggling the jenkins jugglingthejenkins juggling the jenkis kirstas story kylie letter to myself links lipsense Love lularoe Marriage MAT meditation mental health momblogmonday motherhood my secret life organizing overcoming adversity postpartum anxiety postpartum depression ppa ppd pregnancy recovering beautifully recovery Rehab relapse Relationships sanity second chances seizure self harm self help series sex addiction shelbys story Stepparrenting substance abuse support the toolbox thrive Tiffany Jenkins tips tools triumph two faced wine