Forgive. It is a powerful word. To forgive basically means to accept, and move past what you feel was an injustice to your sensibilities. The word forgive is terrifying at times, because it means letting our guard down – letting someone off the hook for something we feel is unforgivable. We feel that if we… Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Pre-Order the new edition of my book now!
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- Media Coverage
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Amber's Story
- Let's Clear Some Thangs Up!
- Alexa's Story
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...