Forgive. It is a powerful word. To forgive basically means to accept, and move past what you feel was an injustice to your sensibilities. The word forgive is terrifying at times, because it means letting our guard down – letting someone off the hook for something we feel is unforgivable. We feel that if we… Read More
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is Tiffany Jenkins?
- Jordan's Story, Recovering Beautifully.
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 10 Ways To Be a Kick A** Step Parent.
- I have a bonus daughter...
- Coco's Story - Recovering Beautifully.
- Social Media