Food addiction is a hard thing to explain. Even though you can’t go to jail for it – it can leave you feeling like you have no control. Helpless. Worthless. And in the end, it can kill you. People giggle when I tell them I am a recovering food/sugar addict. They respond with “yeah, I…Read More
- Laura Gravett on The Next Time…….
- Anja on Dear Technology: You Are Kinda Ruining My Life.
- Deb on Story Submissions Wanted!
- Amanda fenner on You Have To Watch This Message On Marriage. (Bayside Community Church)
- Jodi L Arehart on Helpful Links for those who are struggling.
#addiction #enabling #life abuse addiction alcoholism anxiety Bayside Community Church Blog cleaning depression drugs easter eating disorder eating disorders egg hunt embarassing family forgiveness Funny god hope inspiration isolation jail Juggling the jenkins jugglingthejenkins letter to myself Marriage meditation mental health motherhood organizing ppd pregnancy recovering beautifully recovery Rehab Relationships sanity self harm Stepparrenting substance abuse Tiffany Jenkins tips two faced