My parents divorced when I was 11 and I felt like I was robbed of a life. We went from family vacations and getting tucked into bed every night, to scraping up loose change in order to eat. Growing up in the house with my mother who was once a safe, at-home housewife, and… Read More
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is Tiffany Jenkins?
- Jordan's Story, Recovering Beautifully.
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- 10 Ways To Be a Kick A** Step Parent.
- I have a bonus daughter...
- Coco's Story - Recovering Beautifully.
- Social Media