My parents divorced when I was 11 and I felt like I was robbed of a life. We went from family vacations and getting tucked into bed every night, to scraping up loose change in order to eat. Growing up in the house with my mother who was once a safe, at-home housewife, and… Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Pre-Order the new edition of my book now!
- Welcome! If you are in search of hope, inspiration…
- 3 Things I Do As A Wife; To Improve The Quality Of My Marriage.
- Media Coverage
- Amber's Story
- I'm Tiffany, & I'm an addict.
- TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I'VE CHANGED...
- Alexa's Story
- I have a bonus daughter...